Wednesday, May 8, 2013

School sucks...

School is getting on to me. Today for the first two periods we just watched movies.I rather learn and be educated than to watch a random movie.

I don't like the people in my Practical Spanish class because they are always loud and annoying. We watched "Meet the Robinson's" in class but they barely payed attention to it. They did saw it but they mostly talked about "The Hunger Games", which I covered my ears because I didn't want get anything spoiled from it. If you didn't know already, I hate spoilers to anything and spoiled about something. I know those kids in my Practical Spanish are just acting themselves but I wish they can be a little more calmer, I am annoyed at them because it's the first period of the day and I'm still tired. I don't lose my fatigue until it's Advanced Art class so I wish Practical Spanish was a little more peaceful to me.

There's a girl I have a crush on in Practical Spanish though. Most of the time she's quiet. When she talks it's always an incident in her own life. I wish I can talk about my life, but it is boring so there isn't anything interesting to talk about or I just immediately forget about it. My life sucks, I should be called Andrew the Lonely. But on the bright side, I hope I can get to talk to that girl someday. I found her to be very pretty. Her name is Emily!

In Algebra 1, we watched "Fast and Furious", the fourth one by the way. We also saw the first one, but not the second and third one so we skipped two movies. "Fast and Furious" isn't a bad film but I am disappointed that we didn't learn any math today, specifially on polynomials. I really don't want to watched movie whenever Ms Phipps is out or takes a day off. We should be doing worksheets not wasting another day watching random movies. Again, no offense to "Fast and Furious"

In English, we got a poem to write and an open ended question. Not sure if I'm going to do it today because I am a frequent procrastinator, but we will see. Luckily, I did handed in my essay.

There are two "class clowns" in my English class. Let's just referred them by there first names; Max and Henry. There make jokes out loud which is funny, but the only problem I have about them is that my two English teachers seem to like them more than any one else in the room. Max and Henry are pretty much their teacher's pet. I wish I can get that recognition so it's a bit of jealously, but at the same time I think my two English teachers giving Max and Henry the special treatment is wrong.

At lunch, sitting with a bunch of people feels slightly uncomfortable, since I don't really like eating with other people. But at least it's better than eating at a table alone so it will pass.

At gym we finally get to go to weight room again because it be raining. But the bad part of about it is that half of the people who did this activity is gone. Because most of them went to a senior meeting at 10th period. But, it wasn't so bad. I got to use the machines and the run the treadmill. I should run the treadmill more often for practice for the fitness run.

Today, I also used my locker in a long time. I usually don't use it because I felt uncomfortable because of the people who are near me or passing near me in the crowded hallway. But today, using it wasn't so bad. I should use it more often, but today might probably be to last because I don't wear my coat anymore. I only wore my coat today because it was raining hard this morning. But we will see what comes up and see if I can use my locker once again in the less than two months we have left in this school year.

See you later,
Andrew Berry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment