Thursday, May 9, 2013

School sucking again

Today was worse than I thought.

An incident happen in Study Hall, that I made a person there mad. I don't know what actually happened since my eyes were, but I pushed my desk back and hit him by mistake. I didn't really mean it. I didn't like how he got all angry and gave me threats. But I probably did it because I don't like to be near people especially when we had a lock down due to a fire that was happening down the road.

Tomorrow, if you bring two dollars or so during gym you don't have to do the fitness run. Even though I want to do the fitness run, I will probably just give them the money because that what probably everyone else would do. And I don't really want to be the only one doing the fitness run. Oh well, I am still want to bring in two dollars or five, but maybe I can do the fitness run too. Let sees what happens in gym tomorrow.

My crush for Emily still goes on. I just hope I can have a conversation with her someday. That would be great.

See you next time.
Andrew Berry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment