Thursday, May 23, 2013

More School!

Yesterday on Wednesday was a delay opening the day after that we have 6 days of school off, including the weekend.

First on arriving in school I went to the cafeteria. I sat at a table with a girl on her laptop. I wondered what she was doing. Then I peered to the lunch table that I sit in at lunch and say that Andreas guy (I think that's how you spell his name.) who is also Keanu's aid sitting there on his laptop and talking on the phone. Then he left the table, and as a few people sat on the table was now I decided to go to my good ol' lunch table. While sitting there I read Cat's Eye. It was kind of boring when I first read it, but now it is getting a bit interesting. After a while, Andreas came back to the table I was now sitting in but sat at the other end, on his laptop and talking on the phone. Later, he left again and eventually the bell rang. I like to mention this, the day before two girls were having an argument immediately after the homeroom bell. I knew who they were. They were both in my history class. Their names are Adara and Nykera. (I think that's how you spell their names.)

Then it was homeroom, everyone was there including a guy named Joe who technically was not supposed in school that day because he has a half day here and supposed to go home at 10:40 which is exactly when homeroom started. So, everyone was there except Emily Rubin my current crush. As seeing her desk, the place she sits in homeroom/practical Spanish class, empty I figure she was either really late or simply absent that day. I was hoping for the former because I really wanted to see her. And she was in school yesterday, I saw walking down the hallway shortly after homeroom ended, even with Ms. Melendez saying she was supposed to be at homeroom at 10:40. Also to mention, during homeroom that guy Joe was throwing gummy worms at another kid, Eric's mouth. It missed and it all the floor, how annoying.

Art was next, and I was working on my MTV logo project. It's going good. It has a star in it and its rays are rainbow colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, and pink. The rays after the colors are checkerboards or the following color. I worked on it all period.

Then it was US History 1, and we watched the movie "Uncle Tom's Cabin" because our history teacher Mr. Wardell noticed that we never heard of Uncle Tom's Cabin. I had of course but I did assumed that no one in my class have never even heard of it. Maybe Brian Alonzo but who knows? I noticed that only a few including myself were really paying attention to the movie and the rest were on the cellphones texting which I despised the most since it is simply an distraction from boring things. Oh well... As for the movie, I was thought it was pretty good. My favorite scene of it was when Uncle Tom saved the little girl (Her name Eva I think.) who fell off the steamboat. Again good movie and hopefully we will finish the movie but I kind off doubt it.

For lunch yesterday I have pasta with broccoli with cheese on it, and bread. It was good. I like to usually save the orange and apple for home.

In Practical Spanish, we did nothing and it was kind of boring. But one that was really interesting was I got to hear the beautiful Emily Rubin speak. She said things about herself and her life and now I know a little more about her. She talked about getting her driver's license. to her father's car and it's his prized possession, to her low blood pressure while everyone else has high blood pressure, how she had a heart murmur when she was born. how she had bumps on the side of her feet and she had peach fuzz but does shave it off because she jokingly said that all the girls in her family have mustaches along with the guys. This girl also has a beautiful face and a beautiful smile. I do sometimes dream of marrying her someday but that's just a fantasy for now, who knows when it will become a reality. But I do hope it will be a reality one day. But, hopefully someday I will get to talk to Emily in person. But I am extremely socially awkward and I barely speak at all in school, but if it's for the sake of Emily Rubin then I will try to be outgoing for once.

Meanwhile in Practical, Eric got kicked out of class because he threw a gummy worm at a girl named Erica. Joe left too but he didn't even have too and because he technically shouldn't be a school since his days are always shortened.

And finally in Algebra 1 the last period of the day, we just finished watching the movie "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa". I liked the movie, but I was a shame that I had trouble hearing because the door and windows were open. Maybe the people in the front row heard more than I did because I sat at the back at the classroom. And at the same time I wished we worked instead because I love learning, but I don't mind watching "Madagascar 2" and I love the series. I haven't seen the third movie though.

Well, that was what happen at school yesterday. I hope the future will become better for me...

~Andrew Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment