Thursday, March 21, 2013

School 2

Today was depressing as always. During Algebra class, a girl named Mary asked me to get a calculator for her to use, possibly because she was too lazy to get one herself. I did it anyway out of respect but I felt ignored at the same time especially especially when a kid named Zach Neis joked with her and ignored me giving her the calculator. I hate being ignored, but oh well, I just have to stay positive. I don't like Zach Neis at all sometimes, but I will keep these feelings towards him to myself because I want to be a kind person, not a mean one.

It's the second day of Spring and it is still cold outside, and today it even snowed a bit. It was still cold and snowing when I did Polar Bear earlier. I just can't wait until it gets warmer, then I don't have to wear my coat anymore.

Yesterday, I asked my Gym teacher if I can re-take the Driver's Ed. test and he said "yes" and  in a week. So I about have a week to restudy everything I have learned from the Driver's Ed. Class, including the New Jersey's driver's manual and the practice. Hopefully I will retake the final exam like he promised and I pass and will drive in no time! :)

Sincerely,
Andrew Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment