Saturday, March 16, 2013

English Essay, Miis, and Pokemon

Hey folks.

I'm supposed to do an English essay based on the play "12 Angry Men" but currenlty I have writer's block and I can't think of anything. Oh well... Well, I do know that I am going to start it eventually. And also one of my English teachers is going to help me out on it Wednesday after school (The first day of Spring! :D) So again, I hope to finish it.

Also, I starting to make Mii verison of people that I see at Monmouth Regional High School. So far I made a Mii version of Keanu Taylor and Kassandra Bennet (I guess that's her name...) I think they're annoying most of time, but sometimes I think it's just envy, since I don't have any real friends. I have autism (or at least I was diagnosed with it at age 3) so I have the inability to socialize with other people. Maybe if I wasn't autistic, they could have been my friends too, because I can feel it sometimes whenever I look at them (and other people in my grade too.)

In other news, I finished the main game of Pokemon Black Verison about a week ago. I am on some sort of second quest where I have to find the Seven Sages of Team Plasma who had hidden themselves around Unova. I also finding and capturing other Pokemon who are from different generations/regions. Hopefully, when I am completely down with Black, I can finish off with Pearl and Gold and possible play Generation I and III via emulation. Pokemon is such a great video game series.

Well that's all I'm writing for now, see you soon!
Andrew Berry/PsychoZoid

No comments:

Post a Comment