Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I moved!

I moved to Virginia a month ago and it is a nice place. My mom and dad are here too. My older sister is at her own place in New Jersey and my younger sister is still at New Jersey too with her boyfriend, so I hope that the two of them are doing just fine.

My Aunt and Uncle are living in the same apartment place we live so I got to visit them a lot and spend time with them. Also got to see my cousin again, my other cousin and his daughter and my grandfather (my mom's dad.) My grandmother on mom's side has passed away almost 6 years ago, may she rest in peace.

Overall, I hope to live here for a long time because it's a lot better than NJ so far. It's more warmer and the people are more nicer and friendly. And the environment and atmosphere is great too. :)

-Andrew Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment