Saturday, January 24, 2015

A girl I know...

There is this girl I know from school whom I can sort of relate to.

We both have an interest of drawing and becoming and artist.

I can really tell she is also shy and not so outgoing.

She is not the most attractive person out there, but looks don't matter. It's what's inside that matter. And I think her face is unique and I like the way she is.

Too bad I can't talk to her or have an conversation. I'm just too nervous and shy to do that. I actually had the chance to do but I failed. Hopefully she didn't think I was ignoring her because she was pretty much alone and by herself that day.

I've been looking her up on the web and I see various website accounts made by her including a blog. I've known her blog for a couple of years and she barely even updates anymore until just a couple days ago she did wrote something. In it she said no one would see her blog because she's thinks she's unpopular and alone at school so she thinks no ones care about her to look her name up online. But she should know that that isn't exactly true because I know about her blog and I actually really care about her mostly because I am truly lonely and have no friends and nobody that cares about me. I think me and her are almost exactly alike.

So I hope me and her will talk to each other one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment