Friday, December 13, 2013

Huurrr Hurrr Hummm

If you are wondering what my life has been since I last posted a blog here, it's been on the down low.

Since I have been feeling lonely at Monmouth Regional, and even to think that people are ignoring and don't care about me, I decided to whine about it on Facebook last month. And I honestly wasn't expecting any replies I got. Most of them were people being to sympathic and offered me to be their friend even though they haven't even talked to me at school yet. Even a very attractive girl Noel Tymniski said something, and gave me some motivated words. I felt embarrassed as hell, I probably shoudln't even made the damn post.

So in English class we got this new girl, and unfortunately she has that ghetto attitude most black girls in my school have. Her name is Lissette or something like that and I can probably nicknamed Pissette since she's kind of bothering me so far. First she decides to sit at the table next to my desk, so now I have to have her voice right at my ear, which sounds annoying and fake. Second, she's half black and half Hispanic or something, and she has a ghetto attitude in her voice and behavior which makes me want to punch myself. She's already making friends with males in my English class, which I downer for me since I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS.

Speaking of which, Shannon McCue put his dumb hands when he was talking to Pissette at the end of English class. That almost scared the crap out of me, I don't like it when people get near me.

I'm pretty happy Carlito Olivero made it into the finals in the X Factor. He deserved it. I was rooting more for Josh Levi but he got eliminated over Rion Paige. But now I sided to Carlito after that, I think he has some sort of appeal to the younger audience. The other two acts Alex and Sierra and Jeff Gutt are the finals too, and I would like to say "good luck" to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment