Tuesday, September 24, 2013

School

Dear Blogger,

Today was another alright day of school.

In Commercial Art Vocational class, we painted hues of colors. I thought it was a little bit difficult mixing all the reds in different shades and tints, but I think I am getting the hang of it.
Then in Science, we did a worksheet. Also, the science teacher noticed my Tony Montana t-shirt. I like it when people notice it, because they can notice me, as well. :)

Then I went back to Monmouth Regional. There was an assembly about people from prison, so they shift the periods back. So when I came back to school it was still third period. I went to my locker to put my Geometry book in there and I used the bathroom, but after doing that I had wait outside the cafeteria until my Study Hall class started.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment